FreMo is like ZipCar, only instead of cars, they rent bicycles and instead of cities in the US, they operate in Mumbai, India.
If I had the money, I would invest in this company. There is a clear customer proposition, the business is easy to explain and the service becomes exponentially more valuable as it grows.
First, I would make them hire a designer/editor and have them re-do the website and THEN I would invest in them. I would also have a re-look into their pricing strategy.
:: FreMo - An Ecomove Solutions Initiative ::: "FreMo intends to launch rental station network that allows you to hire and return a bicycle. It is proposed to provide eco friendly and economical alternative travel solutions to the members of FreMo. To start with, we are looking at providing bicycle rental services to all the members at various locations in Mumbai and its surrounding suburbs like Thane, New Mumbai, etc. We will also move to other cities soon."
1 comment:
Post a Comment