Monday, April 10, 2006

The ring!

My roommate (who in his previous job has test driven these) says my bike's clutch lever's too hard.
That's one complaint with my bike almost everyone makes first time they ride it.
Every time I go on a long ride, I lose some skin on my ring finger and the little one on my left hand.
"You continue riding that thing and you will have a hard time wearing a ring" they say.
Someting me mom says too, but that has nothing to do with the clutch, I guess.

5 comments:

Small Routines said...

!!!!!!!!!!!! Did they all say that with the same ring tone?!!

Devyani said...

it does ring a bell! :)

ether said...

Whoaaa! That's an awesome bike!

Usha said...

loved the last line - didnt understand a word of other stuff.:)

LightRain said...

Now THAT might have a ring of truth to it :)
...BTW, Hi from a fellow random blogger (or a random fellow blogger? ) Just visiting ur domain since you left your pug prints (tire marks?) on mine. :)